Sunday, December 27, 2009

I Love Avatar!

Just watched Avatar in 3D and it is freakin' awesome! It's the first time I have watched a full-length film in 3D. Lovett!

The first time I saw the trailer in the cinema, I'm hooked already. I felt the movie is really really great. And my expectations were exceeded ten-folds!

My two cents: the movie is really action and adventure-packed. The concept is really great. Graphics are realistic, crisp and state-of-the-art. The production is impeccable. Ooops, not trying to be a professional movie critic here. Just really enjoyed the film and I am overwhelmed. :p Watch the trailer in HD.



Here are some fun trivias from imdb.

You guys have to watch it. I suggest in 3D because it's more fun and will give you one helluva joy ride. It's a two thumbs up for me. I even want to watch it again. :p You'll regret if you don't watch it in cinemas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment