Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Favorite Spot



Here is where I usually eat lunch. Most of the times with Cel. :)

I love this spot since it is very relaxing place. The 'myna?' birds flying around, waiting for some food, the chameleons hunting for their lunch and the cute squirrel that jumps and plays from tree to tree. Nature-tripping! :p

That little spot is one of my sanctuaries... I have been there on times I just want to relax.. to reflect on things... to note the things I want to do or blog... to be away on the work mode for just a while..

I don't like rains that much because it makes my mood gloomy. So when it rains, of course we couldn't have lunch there, it adds up to the gloominess I feel. But then again, I look forward for the following day when we can again spend some time there..

No comments:

Post a Comment